The primary causes of diarrhea are virus infection*, bacterial infections, intake of Dirty food and water, anxiety, food intolerances, and intestinal diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Diarrhea could be followed by symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating, nausea and could cause further problems like dehydration.
It generally takes 2 to 4 days for diarrhea and its related symptoms to go away Entirely, depending on the intensity of the problem.
You will be able to fight diarrhea with a assortment of natural, home treatments to battle the infection as well as allow for relief from the symptoms.
We present the top 10 ways to get rid of diarrhea.
These live cultures help recover the ‘beneficial’ bacteria inside your intestine and kill the ‘bad’ bacteria inducing the diarrhea.
- Exactly 2 bowls of yogurt every single day could bring about obvious relief.
- Add or eat a banana with your yogurt for additional benefits. You can also use yogurt for yeast infection, vaginal odor, tanned skin and brown spot on skin.
Ginger is utilised in the treatment of food poisoning and can also help eliminate cramps and abdominal pain.
- Grate a tiny piece of ginger and add 1 teaspoon of honey. Eat the concoction to boost the release of gastric juices and to better your digestion.
- Avoid drinking water directly after eating it.
- You could also drink ginger tea 2 to 3 times a day to treat diarrhea. Slice 1 small piece of ginger and mix them to 1 cup of water.
- Boil the water for a couple of minutes, strain it and add some honey prior to drinking it. If fresh ginger isn't available, you could use powdered ginger from your spice rack. You can also use ginger for vitiligo, common cold, heartburn, gas and hypothyroidism.
3. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds are extremely recommended for taking care of diarrhea because of their rich mucilage content.
Mucilage allows for a strong antidiarrheal effect.
- Chew 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds along with 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- As an alternative, mix one-half teaspoon each of roasted fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds, add together 2 tablespoons of yogurt and blend them well.
- Consume this mixture 3 times a day for fast relief from diarrhea. You can also use fenugreek for vaginal odor, dandruff, hair loss, high blood pressure, itchy eyes and diabetes.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Some other effective home remedy for diarrhea is apple cider vinegar. It acts as an potent agent Versus bacteria that create diarrhea.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Drink the solution once or twice a day till your diarrhea slowly disappears. You can also use apple cider vinegar for chest acne, ear infection, yeast infection, vitiligo, bed wetting, gas, foot tendonitis, UTI, brown spot on skin and hypothyroidism.
Once you are dealing with diarrhea, it's suggested to eat ripe bananas because of their rich pectin content.
Pectin is a water-soluble fiber that facilitates the reduction of diarrhea. Bananas are also rich in potassium, an electrolyte that supports several vital functions in the body.
Consume a couple of ripe bananas everyday until your diarrhea goes away. You can also use banana for peeling fingertips, high blood pressure, cracked heels.
6. Chamomile Tea
- You can make chamomile tea by steeping 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers and another 1 teaspoon of
- peppermint leaves in a cup of boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Strain it and drink the tea a few times a day.
7. White Rice
Plain white rice is amongst the bland foods suggested to eat while having diarrhea because it's easy to digest. Additionally, it may aid in the decrease of the amount of stools by providing bulk to the stools.
- Consume small amounts of plain white rice (with no added sauces and spices).
- Slowly increase the quantity of rice as your diarrhea becomes better.
8. Black Seed Oil
Black seed is also utilised in the treatment of several health problems such as gas, colic, asthma, constipation and diarrhea. For addressing the issue of diarrhea, you can use black seed oil.
- Blend a teaspoon of black seed oil inside a cup of plain yogurt.
- Eat this mix 2x a day till the diarrhea symptoms have disappeared.
9. Carrot Soup
Carrot soup, it is a high-bulk food and is considered to have antidyspeptic effects. Carrot soup is Especially good for children recovering from diarrhea because it supplies crucial nutrients Wasted during diarrhea.
- Wash, scrape and finely chop 500g carrots.
- Pressure cook the carrots with a bit more than 1/2 cup of water for approximately 15 minutes.
- Drain the liquid.
- Mix a bit of salt to taste.
- Eat this soup fresh every day for a couple of days when you are enduring a case of diarrhea.
Diarrhea could have your body become dehydrated. Drink at the least 8 glasses of water along with coconut water, clear broths, vegetable soups, and clear sodas (without caffeine) when Having diarrhea. You could also drink sports drinks that don't have caffeine.
Keep one's distance from caffeinated and alcoholic drinks. Additionally, stay away from acidic drinks like tomato juice and citrus juices. You can also use water for foot tendonitis, UTI, puffy eyes and itchy eyes.