Signs of stomach gas include flatulence, bad breath, lack of appetite, a coating on the tongue, abdominal bloating, belching and even stomach pain.
Luckily, The problem can be well cared for using a few simple,natural home remedies.
Here are the top 10 natural remedies for gas.
- Add up 1/2 teaspoonful of cinnamon powder to a cup of warm milk. Mix them well then drink it. You could also add up some honey.
- As an alternative, you could create cinnamon tea by adding a few cinnamon powder to a cup of boiling water. Have it immerse for a couple of minutes then drink it. You can also use cinnamon for chest acne, common cold, bed wetting and diabetes.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add together 2 teaspoonfuls of apple cider vinegar into a glass of warm water.
- Leave the water to cool into room temperature, then drink it. You can also use apple cider vinegar for chest acne, ear infection, yeast infection, vitiligo, bed wetting, diarrhea, foot tendonitis, UTI, brown spot on skin and hypothyroidism.
- Use equal parts of ground ginger, fennel, and cardamom. Combine them thoroughly. Now, get a cup of water. Add up 1 teaspoon of this concoction and a hint of asafetida (hing) in it. Drink this once or 2x in a day.
- As an option, you could drink a bit of ginger juice assorted with a pinch of asafetida.
- To stop gas from taking shape, chew a fresh bit of ginger regularly after meals. You could also add up little quantities of dried or fresh ginger into your meal.
- Drinking ginger tea could aid to moderate the formation of gas inside the stomach. Boil 1 tablespoon of ground ginger in water for a couple of minutes. Drink this tea 2 or 3x in a day.
- A different alternative is to add together a a couple of drops of ginger essential oil to whatever type of base oil and massage it on your stomach.
- You can also use ginger for vitiligo, heartburn, diarrhea, tanned skin, common cold, and hypothyroidism.
Buttermilk, particularly when mixed in carom seeds and black salt acts as an good Ayurvedic treatment to alleviate gas and flatulence.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon each of carom seeds (ajwain) and black salt in a cup of buttermilk.
- Drink this solution.
5. Baking Soda and Lemon
One traditional home remedy for gas is the use of lemon and baking soda, when combined produces an effective antacid.
- Place the juice of 1 fresh lemon in a glass and then add together some baking soda into it. This should cause fizzing. Add up a few more baking soda and a cup of water and then stir them considerably so the baking soda breaks up totally. Drink this slow. You can also use lemons for chest acne, dark circle, high blood pressure, vaginal odor, dark underarms, cracked heels, dandruff, brown spot on skin, tanned skin and pimples.
- For quick relief from stomach gas, you could mix a small quantity of baking soda to a glass of water and then drink it on an empty stomach. You can also use baking soda for chest acne, UTI, vaginal odor, dark underarms, dandruff, pimples and heartburn.
- Try some garlic soup to bring down gas and assist with right digestion. For best results, utilise fresh garlic.
- You could also boil a few ground garlic in water for a couple of minutes, adding together a small quantity of black pepper and cumin seeds. Strain it and then have it cool down to room temperature. Drink this 2 or 3x a day to see results in a couple of days. You can also use garlic for blood blisters, ear infection, yeast infection, vaginal odor, high blood pressure, common cold, pimples, boils and abscesses.
Asafetida is also a good treatment against gas. It contains anti-spasmodic and anti-flatulent properties.
- Just add up a hint of asafetida to a glass of warm water, mix it well and drink it 2 or 3x in a day.
- You could also create a paste of asafetida by adding together a little water. Use the paste on the stomach and allow for it to dry out for a couple of minutes. Before long your gas should dissipate.
- You could also place a small amount of asafetida to a ripe banana and then consume it. Repeat this 2x a day.
- Add a couple of fennel seeds into a pot of hot water and have it simmer for 5 minutes on a low temperature. Strain the mixture then drink it.
- You could also chew fresh fennel leaves if you can tolerate the taste.
- As an alternative, you could mix fennel, cardamom and mint leaves and boil them in water to create a solution which can assist with stomach gas.
- Prepare tea by adding some fresh peppermint leaves to a cup of boiling water and having it steep for a couple of minutes. Strain it and then add up some honey. Drink the tea 2 or 3x a day.
- You could also chew a few peppermint leaves for fast relief.
- As an alternative, you could place 2 drops of mint oil in 1/2 cup of cool water and then drink it once or 2x every day.
- This embodies another common kitchen spice that could accelerate digestion and provide you relief from stomach gas.
- Simply add together some roasted cardamom powder to vegetables, rice or lentils before cooking to stop gas.
- You could also chew entire pods of cardamom 2 or 3x everyday to relieve stomach gas.
- You can create a tea by immersing a couple of pods of cardamom along with a tiny slice of fresh ginger and 1 teaspoonful of fennel into boiling water for several minutes. Drink this tea warm, numerous times everyday.