A few of the usual factors leading to thinning hair are extreme physical or emotional stress, hormonal instabilities, nutritional inadequacies, pollution, allergies, application of wrong haircare merchandises, inadequate haircare routine, and heredity.
Whenever you have slimming hair, there's no necessity to spend money over high-priced treatments and products. There are a lot of natural treatments to assist you achieve thicker and copious hair.
Here are the top 10 ways to get thicker hair naturally.
Daily protein treatment is crucial to relish the experience of stronger and thicker hair. As for protein hair treatment, the most effective ingredient is eggs.
Take 1 or 2 eggs, depending upon the length of your hair, and beat it thoroughly. Use the egg on moist hair and then have it to sit for about half an hour. Rinse your hair using lukewarm water and shampoo. You can utilize this protein treatment once or 2x in a week.
Alternatively, combine together 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice and 2 tablespoons of water. Apply this solution to massage your scalp completely. Abide by this treatment once in a week to relish thicker hair.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil can also bring body to your hair. Additionally, it can assist to soften and tone your tresses.
Massage your hair and scalp using warm olive oil and let it work for at the least thirty to forty-five minutes. Wash it out entirely and wash your hair with a mild shampoo. You could also allow the oil on your hair all night and then shampoo your hair the following morning.
A different alternative is to combine olive oil with some honey and then use the solution over your hair. Give it time for at the least half an hour then rinse your hair.
Apply either or these treatments once or 2x a week.
Avocado can also be employed to achieve thicker hair because it moisturizes and then imparts body to your hair. Additionally, the vitamin e inside this fruit adds to the general health of the hair shaft.
- Create an assortment of 1 mashed avocado, 1 mashed banana and 1 tablespoonful of olive oil. Massage them along your scalp and then leave the mixture on your hair for around half an hour so that the nutrients are assimilated by the scalp. Lastly, wash them away and shampoo your hair.
- You can also create a hydrating hair mask by combining 2 tablespoons of wheatgerm oil with one-half of a ripe mashed avocado. Use this hair mask upon freshly shampooed hair and permit it to sit for at the least 20 minutes. Wash your hair completely then shampoo your hair.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds could also be applied to stop hair loss and enjoy improved hair growth.
Soak 2 to 3 tablespoonfuls of fenugreek seeds in water for 8 to 10 hours. Grind the soaked seeds to create a fine paste.
You can also blend 2 teaspoons of coconut milk in it. Use the paste upon your hair and scalp and leave it to sit for approximately half an hour prior to washing your hair using lukewarm water. Once done every week regularly, this remedy should stop dry scalp and help you revel having thicker hair.
A different alternative is to apply the water that the fenugreek seeds soaked in all night as a hair wash. This should promote hair growth and then assist to eliminate dandruff. Use it once or 2x in a week. You can also use fenugreek for vaginal odor, dandruff, high blood pressure, diarrhea and diabetes.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating contents exisiting in indian gooseberry can assist a good deal in sustaining a healthy scalp and improved hair growth rate.
Mix 1 tablespoon of indian gooseberry or amla powder in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and heat just until boiling. Strain this oil and then massage it along your scalp prior to going to sleep. The following morning, shampoo your hair as usual. Repeat over a weekly basis.
A different choice is to add one-quarter cup of warm water in 1/2 cup of indian gooseberry powder and let it sit for approximately 10 minutes. Use this paste on your hair and let it work as long as 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off. Don't shampoo your hair for a couple of hours. Stick to this treatment every few weeks.
You can also admit the indian gooseberry fruit and its extract for a dietary supplement for healthy hair. You can also use amla for vaginal odor, UTI and bed wetting.
6. Castor Oil
Massaging your scalp daily using cold-pressed castor oil is among the easiest methods to achieve thicker hair naturally. Because of its rich viscosity, it coats the hair completely and protects versus hair fall. Additionally, being rich in vitamin e and fatty acids, it encourages hair growth.
- Heat an assortment of even parts of castor oil and coconut oil. Simply utilizing castor oil will also work out but it is inclined to be too thick.
- Use it upon your head and scalp and massage in circular movements.
- Comb your hair to administer the oil throughout your hair and get rid of tangles.
- Cover your hair using a towel dampened with warm water.
- Let it work for at the least 1 hour then shampoo your hair as usual.
7. Aloe Vera
A different and widely known ingredient that can be employed to relish thicker hair is aloe vera, all thanks to its moisturizing properties. It will also assist to recover the ph balance of the scalp.
- Extract the gel from 1 or 2 aloe vera leaves and massage the gel onto your scalp. Leave it to sit for half an hour prior to washing your hair using lukewarm water. Repeat once or 2x a week on a steady basis.
- A different alternative is to combine 2 teaspoons of coconut milk in fresh aloe vera gel and use it to your scalp. Let it work for about 30 minutes prior to rinsing it off and shampooing your hair. Do this once or 2x a week.
- You can also take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice every day on an empty stomach to delight on improved hair growth and overall health. You can also use aloe vera for chest acne, blood blisters, peeling fingertips, brown spot on skin, mucous cyst, diabetes, itchy eyes, tanned skin, heartburn and puffy eyes.
8. Henna Leaves
9. Flax Seed
Being high in omega 3 fatty acids and protein, flaxseed can also facilitate in encouraging thicker hair naturally.
Soak one-quarter cup of flaxseeds in water all night. The following morning, boil the flaxseeds in 2 cups of water over high heat while stirring from time to time. Once the thickens to a consistence of foamy jelly then turn out the heat and strain the gel. You can also add a couple of drops of an essential oil to it. Leave it to cool then utilise it as a hair gel. This flaxseed gel is in particular excellent for those with curly or wavy hair.
Even consuming fresh ground flaxseeds can aid to boost shiny and thicker hair. You can also use flaxseed oil.
10. Healthy Diet
A healthy diet high in protein and several vitamins and minerals is a crucial prerequisite for healthy and thicker hair. Protein and b vitamins, particularly, can lead to thicker and longer hair.
Therefore, include a lot of milk, eggs, greek yogurt (contains more protein than the regular yogurt), poultry, fatty fish, beans, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and fresh green vegetables in your diet.
Abide by these treatments vigorously and you'll observe improvements in your hair texture and thickness in a matter of weeks. Grind a handful of fresh henna leaves using a bit of water to create a fine paste. Have it sit as long as 2 hours then use it to your hair. Cover your hair using a shower cap. After a couple of hours, rinse your hair completely and shampoo your hair.
A different alternative is to add enough water in henna powder to create a paste with a yogurt-like consistency. Rather than plain water, you could also utilize green tea for better conditioning. Keep the henna paste aside all night. The following day, add together 1 raw egg and then 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to this solution. Use it to your hair and give it time until it dries out totally. In the end, rinse it off and then shampoo your hair.
Note: be sure to wear your gloves once you are using henna and use the paste with a hair brush to ward off staining.