Additional causes that could lead to this problem are a genetic predisposition, overexposure to sunrays, extreme stress, and vitamin b12 deficiency.
White patches upon skin can additionally be induced by superficial fungal infections similar to tinea versicolor, eczema, psoriasis, or some other skin conditions.
Regardless of the reason, the problem tends to be embarrassing and can be stamping out your confidence. But don’t lose heart as there are a few natural treatments which you'll be able to use at home to treat this problem. Furthermore, from time to time it is given to conclude on its own.
Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of white patches on the skin. Also, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Soak babchi (additionally recognised as bakuchi) seeds in ginger juice for 3 days. Make certain to substitute the ginger juice every day. Then, get rid of the husks by rubbing the seeds in the middle of your hands, dry them out in the sun and grind them to a fine powder. Consume 1 gram or about one-fifth of a teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk every day for as long as 40 days. You can also apply this power topically.
- An alternative option is to use babchi oil on the inflicted skin regions and expose to sunlight for approximately 15 minutes (begin with a short duration of sun exposure to ascertain if the reaction is encouraging). You could also try a combination of black seed oil and babchi oil.
2. Ginkgo Biloba
Research shows that ginkgo biloba can assist to deal with vitiligo due to its antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties. It can assist to bring down the advancement of the disease and also encourage repigmentation.
The general dosage is 40 to 80 mg of ginkgo biloba, 3x everyday. To help find out the right dosage and suitability of this herb for you, consult your doctor.
3. Coconut Oil
Just use extra-virgin coconut oil on the white patches 2 to 3x in a day at least for a couple of weeks.
- Put a fresh cut slice of ginger root on the involved region. Let it work until the ginger dries out. Repeat once or 2x every day for a couple of weeks or till you've encounter improvement.
- You could also extract the juice from 1 large ginger root then a handful of fresh mint leaves. Drink it every day for a couple of weeks. You can also use ginger
for heartburn, diarrhea, tanned skin, gas, and hypothyroidism.
- Pour drinking water in a copper pot or a copper vessel and then have it sit all night at room temperature. (Don't place this water inside a refrigerator because it can ruin its properties and make it less useful.)
- When the morning comes, the water will be steeped with copper ions which assist the production of melanin.
Drink this water on an empty stomach each morning.
6. Red Clay
Red clay, too, contains high copper content that could assist to recover skin pigment and eliminate white patches.
- Combine even quantities of red clay and ginger juice.
- Use this paste on the involved regions
- Give it time until it dries out entirely and then rinse it off.
- Do this every day for a couple of months.
7. Radish Seeds
- Grind around 25 grams of radish seeds to a coarse powder.
- Combine it with 2 teaspoons of vinegar to create a paste.
- Use this paste along the involved area for as long as half an hour, then wash it using lukewarm water.
- Repeat every day for a couple of months.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine 5 teaspoonfuls of turmeric powder with 250 milliliters or about 1 cup of mustard oil. Put on this solution to stained areas of your skin. Abide by this treatment 2x every day for around a year for the most effectual results.
- A different alternative is to create a paste of turmeric and neem leaves. Use it along the involved area. The antiseptic attribute of this solution makes this an excellent choice whenever the problem is induced by certain kinds of infection. You
can also use turmeric for chest acne, blood blisters, dark circle, boils and abscesses.
- Combine some crushed neem leaves and sufficient buttermilk to create a paste. Use it on your white patches and leave it until it dries out thoroughly. In the end, rinse it off. Repeat every day at the least for a couple of weeks.
- An alternative choice is to regularly use neem oil along your skin after diluting it. So, you can combine a couple of drops of neem oil in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or whatever other carrier oil and then apply.
- You could also drink neem juice or accept this herb in supplement form every day for as long as a couple of months. Alternatively, consume 4 neem leaves 3x in a day, preferably prior to meals.
As vitiligo is frequently connected with vitamin b12 deficiency, you could let in cabbage, spinach, dried beans, dried figs, walnuts, chickpeas, and other foods rich in vitamin b12, folic acid, and zinc. Nonetheless, stay off from non-vegetarian foods, particularly red meat and seafood.
Combine like parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply this mixture to rinse the involved skin 2x a day. Repeat regularly for as long as about a month. The white spots should begin changing color and then the problem will go away soon.
Additionally, drink a glass of water mixed with 1 tablespoonful of apple cider vinegar every day prior to meals. You can also use indian lilac for vaginal odor, dandruff, and boils and abscesses.