If your response is yes, you must make some lifestyle adjustments to get the shape of your fantasies. No uncertainty, belly fat seems aesthetically bothering. It can consider serious proportions and affect long-term health, if not restrained at the appropriate time.
Dieting and physical activity should perform in a proper sequence. If you believed that only dieting would eliminate your belly fat, then you are not good with that situation.
If you really want to lose weight, you need to include an hour of exercise in your daily routine for targeting and reducing belly fat. Here, we have compiled a list of exercises that can help you reduce belly fat faster than you thought it would take:
Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches, which occupy the number one position in fat-burning exercises. Now, it’s time that you start performing this task.
How To Do:
1. Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle.
2. Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
3. Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
4. Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
5. Do this for ten times as a beginner.
6. Repeat another two to three sets.
Dumbbell crossover punch, shoulder press and side crunch, butterfly crunch.
While performing crunches, instead of entering the full sit-up position, just raise your back a few inches from the ground. This ensures you don’t hurt your back.
B. Twist Crunches
Once you get used to the regular crunches, modify the basic crunch to get an even more effective tummy exercise.
How To Do:
1. Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
2. Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor.
3. You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But, in twist crunches, you have to lift just your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
4. Again alternately, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the ground.
5. Repeat ten times.
C. Side Crunch
How To Do:
This is same as the twist crunch exercise. The only difference is that you need to tilt your legs to the same side simultaneously with your shoulders. The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides.
Make sure you keep your movements steady and slow. The midsection, being a complex area, could hurt if you perform the twists in a hurried fashion.