Soy milk has a different composition which is commonly it does not include lactose, vegans, and dairy ingredients. Supported soy milk is high in calcium, protein, B vitamins and iron, but low in saturated fats and cholesterol.
But if we are going to come across to another side of cases, soy milk is somehow dangerous to our health as accorded by Scientists. It became a topic for this last few years as it becomes a controversy for those health practitioners but there is substantial proof that will give them realization about consumption of soy milk wherein it can severely endanger someone.
These are the following reasons why you should not consume this Milk:
1. Soybeans also involve haemagglutinin, which is a clot-promoting substance which forced red blood cells to clump together. The process of production of soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein exposes the fragile soy proteins to high temperatures, which makes them harmful for human digestion.
2. Soy foods are rich in aluminum, which is toxic to the body, and negatively affects the kidney and the nervous system.
3. Soybeans and soy products are rich in phytic acid, which inhibits the assimilation of iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and copper.
4. Soy involves plant estrogens known as phytoestrogens, which disrupt the function of the endocrine system and can cause infertility and breast cancer in women.
5. Soy also has toxic isoflavones, genistein, and daidzein, which trigger the growth of existing breast cancer. The spray-drying process leads to the formation of nitrates, which are powerful carcinogens.
6. The consumption of just two glasses of soy milk daily dramatically changes the hormones in a woman’s body and leads to disruptions of the menstrual cycle. Soybeans are rich in natural toxins that affect estrogen levels.
7. Soy foods are also rich in goitrogens which inhibit the thyroid hormone production. Moreover, aluminum has been associated with Alzheimer’s.
Component compounds and Ingredients of Soy Milk:
1. Soymilk (Filtered water, whole soybeans)
2. Cane Sugar
4. Vitamin B12
5. Vitamin A palmitate
7. Calcium Carbonate
8. Vitamin D2
9. Sea Salt
10. Natural Flavor
Most of the ingredients attached above are clearly prevalent. There is a term called Carrageenan which is a member of the family of sulfated polysaccharides, in short, it is harmful to your health. They are commonly used in the food industry due to their stabilizing, gelling, and thickening properties.
When you consumed carrageenan, and then digestion takes place in your stomach, it can cause serious damage to your body adding that it has no nutritional value. You should also know that this can lessen your immune system despite the fact that it came from our nature. It leads to an adverse immune response which causes inflammation.
It is always necessary to be aware in any situation and circumstances that may value in your timeline. It's always a practicality when it comes to choosing the best decision regarding your healthy diet.